Conditions of Use
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALES
WELCOME TO Dhiman Trading Company Ltd T/A HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AS IT GOVERNS YOUR USE OF THE HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS WEBSITE. IT EXEMPTS HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS LTD AND OTHER PERSONS FROM LIABILITY OR LIMITS THEIR LIABILITY, AND CONTAINS OTHER IMPORTANT PROVISIONS THAT YOU SHOULD READ.
All prices including New Zealand Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 15% (All prices listed on trademe are GST inclusive), NZ Company number: 132111677, NZBN: 9429048358873
Due to fluctuation of the New Zealand Dollar, HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS can change price without notice at any time. Customer may equally withdraw their order. HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS cannot guarantee that certain products will always be available when you place your order, but if your order cannot be filled immediately you can withdraw your order. HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS reserves the right to limit the number of sale items purchased per customer.
1. YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT
This is an Agreement between you and all persons you represent (and for purposes of this Agreement, “person” includes natural persons and any type of incorporated or unincorporated entity) and HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS regarding your access to and use of HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS website and all content, information, products and services available on or through the website (collectively, the “Website”). This Agreement also provides benefits to HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS affiliates, service providers, suppliers and other persons.
Each time you use the Website you signify your acceptance and agreement, and the acceptance and agreement of any person you purport to represent, to be bound by this Agreement as it then reads, and you represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to agree to and accept this Agreement on behalf of yourself and any person you purport to represent. If you do not agree with each provision of this Agreement, or you are not authorized to agree to and accept this Agreement on behalf of the person you purport to represent, you may not access or use the Website. The Website is for convenience and informational purposes only and is not intended to convey advice or recommendations, or an offer to sell any product or service.
This Agreement is in addition to any other agreement you may have withHOTSPOT ELECTRONICS, including a transaction agreement.
2. CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT
HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS may, in its sole discretion, change this Agreement from time to time as it relates to future use of the Website, by posting a revised Agreement on the Website. By using the Website after this revised Agreement has been posted, you signify your acceptance and agreement to be bound by the revised Agreement. You may not change this Agreement in any manner.
3.HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS LTD SUPPORT SHALL NOT COVER
• Hardware and / or software not included in the original System default configuration delivered to the user (including, but not limited to, any additional hardware/software purchased or installed by the user subsequent to the purchase of the System). Any such hardware and/or software shall NOT be installed or supported by HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS pursuant to this scope of service.
• Systems or System components no longer under warranty.
• Support for Systems where the user has used the System in an abusive or negligent manner.
Terms and Conditions for warranty service
• All brand new products come with 12 Months Warranty and second and refurbished products from 3 to 12 months depending on what is stated on the warranty paper.
• Proof of purchase is required.
• If Techlord Technology determines that a problem is hardware-based, HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS may retain such hardware for service.
• Out-of-warranty hardware repair costs are the sole responsibility of the user.
• End-user purchaser has full control and knowledge of information, data and software stored on the System and will be responsible for such information, data and software and their use, including, but not limited to, installed 3rd-party software, all of the user’s personal setting preferences, contents and backup files.
• Any recovery task (whether or not attempted by Techlord Technology) to restore the System to its original default settings may destroy some or all data, settings and software on the System and that this scope of service has given me sufficient notice of such risk.
• End-user/ purchaser will backup (i.e. make backup copies of) all important data and/or applications on the System before undertaking or allowing a potentially destructive act (including, but not limited to, any recovery tasks performed by HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS). If HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS determines that the backup of the System data or information was not performed, HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS reserves the right to refuse to provide the services as stated in this scope of service.
• End-user purchaser also bears full responsibility (1) to protect his/her System against viruses, Trojans, worms and other harmful software programs (and that regular updating of anti-virus software is essential), and (2) for any unauthorized and/or unsupervised use of his/her System. Physical and Liquid damage by customer will not be cover by warranty.
• Additional hardware and software not included in the original system default configuration do not fall under this scope of service. Hardware or software that is not supported as part of the original System default configuration will not be installed or supported by HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS If HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS determines that unsupported software or hardware may be the cause of a recurring problem, HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS reserves the right to require the System be returned to the original default configuration (i.e. as at the time of original delivery of the System) before providing further service.
• All our products are return to base warranty.
• All Like New, Open Box and Refurbished items do not come with guaranteed water resistance and as such will not be covered under warranty if the device is found to have liquid damage.
• All parallel imported mobile phone will work with GSM network but extra setting such as WAP, PXT etc. are not guaranteed supported.
• If a device is found to be Dead On Arrival (DOA), then we will endeavour to resolve the issue with either a repair or replacement depending on the extent of the fault. A device is classed DOA if a fault is found within the first two weeks of receiving the device excluding any misuse, physical, liquid or software damage.
4. DELIVERY, CANCELLATION, GOODS RETURN FOR CREDIT, AND RESTOCKING FEE
HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS will make every effort to ensure delivery of goods or performance of services is on time but will not be liable to you for any loss or damage arising in any way from any delay in delivery or performance. All claims for shortage or damage during delivery must be made to the carrier within seven days of the date of delivery.
• Delivery shall be made at the place indicated in the contract or if no place is indicated delivery shall be made at the HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS premises where the goods are to be forwarded to the Customer directly therefrom. HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS will take all reasonable steps to make delivery at the time requested by the Customer but shall not be responsible for any loss whatsoever sustained by the Customer for delay in delivery.
• In the event that the Customer cancels any order subsequent to despatch by HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS to the Customer (regardless of whether or not said order has been delivered to the Customer), HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS will credit the Customer for the order value less the restock fee on return in saleable condition of the items ordered provided such return is within 7 days of despatch, Special order item cannot be returned or canceled, Freight charges will not be credited.
• Unless agreed in writing by the issuance of a Goods Return Authority from HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS no goods will be accepted for credit after despatch. lf HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS agrees to accept the goods for credit, then Expert Infotech will credit the Customer the invoice value less the restock fee, less freight charges, on return in saleable condition of the items ordered. No goods will be accepted for credit if the goods are found to be tampered with or damaged or disk seals are broken. Freight charges will not be credited
• Restock fee: All goods ordered in error by the Customer or goods the Customer wishes to return are subject to a restock fee. The fee is $20 or 15% of the goods current value, whichever is greater. It is customer responsibility to take care of their data backup and protection of it, also product must be returned in factory default condition.
Ordering and Formation of Contract
The seller’s website, the information on it and any information in emails and other forms of advertisement constitute an invitation to treat and not an offer to supply products. When the buyer orders products from the seller, this constitutes an offer from the buyer to buy those products in accordance with these Conditions of Use. The sellers acceptance of the buyers order occurs (and the contract is formed) when the goods are dispatched to the buyer.
The buyer may order products from the seller by completing and submitting the checkout process on the seller’s website or in store. The buyer must provide all required information (including name, email address, and payment details) or the seller may not be able to process the buyers order.
The sellers discretion in rejecting orders:
No order shall be deemed accepted by the seller until the seller has sent the buyers order. The seller reserves the exclusive right to accept or reject (for any reason whatsoever and in whole or in part) any order submitted by the buyer. If the seller rejects the buyers order (or part of the order), any money paid by the buyer in relation to the rejected part of that order shall be refunded and the seller shall have no further liability to the buyer in relation to the rejected part of that order
Please note that according to the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, we do not have to give you a refund if you change your mind or just did not like the goods or they did not suit you, so please choose carefully. If the goods are faulty we will meet our obligations under the Consumers Guarantees Act to provide a remedy.
5. OWNERSHIP AND PERMITTED USE OF THE WEBSITE
The Website (including all content, page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts and the presentation, arrangement, coordination, enhancement and selection of such and other information in text, graphical, video and audio forms, images, icons, software, designs, applications, data, and other elements available on or through the Website) is the property of Techlord Technology and others, and is protected by New Zealand and international copyright, trademark and other laws. Your use of the Website does not transfer to you any ownership or other rights in the Website or its content. The Website is made available to you for your lawful, personal use only. You may use the Website only in the manner described expressly in this Agreement and subject to all applicable laws. Using the Website for any other purpose or in any other manner is strictly prohibited.
You may print Website pages provided that you do not modify any of the pages and you do not remove or alter any visible or non-visible identification, marks, notices, or disclaimers. The Website and its content may not be copied, imitated, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, modified, indexed, catalogued, mirrored or distributed in any way, in whole or in part, without the express prior written consent of Techlord Technology. You may not sell or resell any part of the Website or access to the Website. You may not use any of the software that is used in the operation or provision of the Website except while you are using the Website in accordance with this Agreement.
6. MISPRINTS AND ERRORS, PRODUCT AVAILABILITY AND PRICES
HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS endeavours to provide current and accurate information on the Website. However, misprints, errors, inaccuracies, omissions (including incorrect specifications and prices for products) or other errors may sometimes occur. HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS cannot guarantee that products and services advertised on the Website will be available when ordered or thereafter. HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS does not warrant that the content of the Website including, without limitation, product descriptions or photographs, is accurate or complete.
HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS reserves the right to: (a) correct any error, inaccuracy or omission at any time without prior notice or liability to you or any other person; (b) change at any time the products and services advertised or made available for sale on the Website, the prices, fees, charges and specifications of such products and services, any promotional offers and any other Website content without any notice or liability to you or any other person; (c) reject, correct, cancel or terminate any order, including accepted orders for any reason and (d) limit quantities available for sale or sold.
The advertisements on the Website are invitations to you to make offers to purchase products and services on the Website and are not offers to sell. All prices and other amounts appearing on the Website are quoted in New Zealand dollars.
7. NO LINKING, FRAMING, MIRRORING, SCRAPING, DATA-MINING OR POSTINGS
Links to the Website without the express written permission of HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS are strictly prohibited. To request permission to link to the Website, please send an email to HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS may in its discretion cancel and revoke any permission it may give to link to the Website at any time and without any notice or liability. The framing, mirroring, scraping or data-mining of the Website or any of its content in any form and by any means is strictly prohibited. You may not use any collaborative browsing or display technologies in connection with your use of the Website or to post comments, communications, or any other data of any kind to or on the Website with the intention that such postings may be viewed by other users of the Website.
8. LOGIN NAMES AND PASSWORDS
Certain areas and features of the Website are accessible only to users who have been issued a login name and password (collectively “Codes”) by HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS . For the purposes of accessing the Website, the Codes remain the property of HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS and may be cancelled or suspended at any time by HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS in its discretion without any notice or liability to you or any other person.
HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS is not under any obligation to verify the actual identity or authority of any person using Codes to access and use the Website. HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS may act upon any communication that is given with the use of Codes. HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS may in its discretion at any time require proof of the identity of any person seeking to access and use the Website, and may deny access to and use of the Website or parts of it or refuse to accept or act upon any communication if HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS not satisfied with such proof.
If you have been issued Codes: (a) you are fully responsible and liable for the security of the Codes and any and all use and misuse of the Codes; (b) you will keep the Codes secure and confidential at all times and not disclose the Codes to any other person or permit any other person to use the Codes; (c) you will ensure that all uses of the Codes comply with this Agreement; (d) once you have logged-on to the Website using the Codes, you will not leave the computer terminal used to access the Website unless and until you have terminated the session and logged-off the Website; and (e) you will immediately notify HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS by telephone 07-571-6338 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you know or suspect that any Codes have been lost or stolen or become known to or used by any other person.
9. SOFTWARE AGREEMENTS
HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS may cause software to be available for you to download from the Website or through other Websites and Internet resources. The software is protected by copyright, and your downloading and use of the software is governed by the applicable transaction agreement and the Software Licence Agreement specific to the software. By downloading software, you signify your agreement and acceptance of the applicable transaction agreement and Software Licence Agreement.
From time to time HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS may make contests available to users of the Website and others. All contests are governed by this Agreement and the applicable Contest Rules. By participating in a contest through the Website, you signify your agreement and acceptance of this Agreement and the applicable Contest Rules.
11. UNSOLICITED SUBMISSIONS
In order to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes, HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS does not accept or consider unsolicited ideas or suggestions (“Submissions”). If you send Submissions to HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS or the Website, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of the Submissions grants) to HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS and its successors, assigns and licensees a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, unrestricted, non-exclusive, world-wide, assignable, sub-licensable, right and license to use and exploit the Submissions or any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques associated with the Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, using any form, media or technology now known or later developed, without providing any attribution or compensation to you or any other person, without any liability whatsoever, and free from any obligation of confidence or other duties on the part of HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS or its successors, assignees and licensees, and you agree, represent and warrant that all moral rights in the Submissions are waived in favour of HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS and its successors, assignees and licensees.
12. YOUR INFORMATION
All information you provide through the Website, including registration information (name and email address), payment information (credit card numbers and expiration dates), and transaction-related information, must be true, accurate, current and complete. HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS will rely on the information you provide. You will be solely responsible and liable for any and all loss, damage, and additional costs that you, HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS or any other person may incur as a result of your submission of any false, incorrect or incomplete information or your failure to update your registration information and payment information within 30 days of any change.
13. PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY
14. OTHER SITES/RESOURCES
For your convenience, the Website may include links or references to other Internet sites or resources and businesses operated by other persons (collectively “Other Sites”). Other Sites are independent from HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS and HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS has no responsibility or liability for or control over Other Sites, their business, goods, services, or content. HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS does not sponsor or endorse Other Sites or their business, goods, services, or content, unless expressly indicated in writing. Your use of Other Sites and your dealings with the owners or operators of Other Sites is at your own risk, and you will not make any claim against HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS arising from, connected with, or relating to your use of Other Sites or your dealings with the owners or operators of Other Sites. As between you and HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS , this Agreement, with all necessary modifications, applies to your access and use of any Other Sites and their business, goods, services and content.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS may in its discretion change, discontinue, modify, restrict, suspend or terminate the Website or any part of it without any notice or liability to you or any other person. HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS may in its discretion and for its convenience at any time immediately terminate, temporarily or permanently, this Agreement or your permission to access and use the Website without any notice or liability to you or any other person.
If this Agreement or your permission to access or use all or any part of the Website is terminated for any reason, then this Agreement and all other then-existing agreements between you and HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS will continue to apply and be binding upon you regarding your prior access to and use of the Website, and anything connected with, relating to or arising therefrom.
16. GOVERNMENT LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Consumers Guarantees Act : Your warranty is in addition to your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. However, where you are purchasing for the purposes of a business, you agree that the terms of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 shall not apply. All warranties and conditions implied under any other statutes (including the Sale of Goods Act (1908) are expressly excluded from your warranty.
This Agreement, your access to and use of the Website, and all related matters are governed solely by the laws of New Zealand. Any dispute between you and HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS or any other person arising from, connected with or relating to the Website, this Agreement, or any related matters (collectively “Disputes”) will be resolved before the Courts of law in Auckland, and you hereby irrevocably submit and attorn to the original and exclusive jurisdiction of those courts in respect of all Disputes.
17. OTHER MATTERS
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, then the provision will be deemed to be severed from this Agreement and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect . This Agreement enures to the benefit of and is binding upon each of HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS and its successors, assigns and related persons, and you and your heirs, executors, administrators, successors, permitted assigns and personal representatives. You may not assignees this Agreement or the rights and obligations under this Agreement. HOTSPOT ELECTRONICS may assign this Agreement and its rights and obligations under this Agreement without your consent. No consent or waiver by any party to or of any breach or default by any other party in its performance of its obligations under this Agreement will be: (a) deemed or construed to be a consent to or waiver of a continuing breach or default or any other breach or default of those or any other obligations of that party; or (b) effective unless in writing and signed by all parties.
The parties have expressly requested and required that this Agreement and all other related documents be drawn up in the English language.